Archive for December 14th, 2010
House Democratic Committee Office seeks creative and savvy Online Communications Coordinator to oversee committee website. As part of the communications team, the coordinator will serve as the committee’s web expert. Responsibilities include maintaining and updating the website, managing web-based projects, designing and creating web-ready graphics, and producing and editing videos. This position requires excellent writing skills, demonstrated design skills, proficiency in website development tools, and experience in communicating online. The ideal candidate is a creative and detail oriented self starter.
· Experience with Drupal (preferred), Joomla!, or other content management systems.
· Experience creating and editing graphics, videos, and other visual media for online use. Experience with Adobe Premiere preferred.
· Exceptional writing and editing skills and a sharp attention to detail.
· Thorough understanding and experience with traditional and new media.
· Proficiency analyzing and tracking web metrics.
· Ability to manage web projects and vendor relationships.
· Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and work effectively in a team.
Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
No calls please.